Here’s a great butter(less) chicken recipe for a large family, or a smaller family and you can freeze the extra for another day.
Easy Butter Chicken Recipe
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 onions, peeled and diced
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 kg boneless and skinless chicken thigh fillets, diced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- coriander for garnish
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over low heat
2. Add onion and cook until soft
3. Add the garlic, chicken, curry powder and garam masala to the pan and cook gently for 5 minutes
4. Add the tomato paste and water
5. Cook gently until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle
6. Add evaporated milk and frozen vegetables and return to a gentle simmer
7. Remove from the heat
8. Garnish with coriander (if using) and serve
Now, Are You Excited About Trying Some Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes?
Well, this is your lucky day! I’ve written a slow cooker chicken recipe book I believe you’ll enjoy.
This cookbook offers a good variety of crockpot chicken recipes that are not only delicious, but also easy to prepare.
In fact, this book is available from Amazon Kindle.
In conclusion, I hope you found these crock pot healthy recipes ideas to be just what you were searching for!
Wait! Don’t Stop Reading Now!
Before you leave, be sure and get my free newsletter with cool recipes, cooking tips & more to satisfy your family’s hunger pains..
To make sure it’s still open, check below…
Thanks for stopping by – Jean
Filed under: Healthy Recipes