This delicious chicken recipe is perfect for a large family, or a smaller family. If you happen to have any left over, which is very doubtful, the extra can be frozen for another tasty meal.
Healthy Butter Chicken Recipe – Makes a Great Weeknight Dinner Meal
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 onions, peeled and diced
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 kg boneless and skinless chicken thigh fillets, diced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- coriander for garnish
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over low heat
2. Add onion and cook until soft
3. Add the garlic, chicken, curry powder and garam masala to the pan and cook gently for 5 minutes
4. Add the tomato paste and water
5. Cook gently until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle
6. Add evaporated milk and frozen vegetables and return to a gentle simmer
7. Remove from the heat
8. Garnish with coriander (if using) and serve
I hope this recipe helps you and your family to enjoy healthier meals without sacrificing taste. Visit often for more healthy recipes and tips for cooking at home. And, please let me know in the comment box below if you tried this dish or, feel free to share your own favorites.
Are The Foods You Eat Everyday Making Your Fat Cells Sick?
Did you know some of the so called health foods you buy can actually cause your body to store fat?
Do you struggle with…
- Stubborn belly fat that will NOT go away?
- Painful or uncomfortable bloating?
- Fat gain in strange places?
- or other issues?
Don’t give up! Thankfully, well known author and nutritionist, Mike Geary, aka ‘The Nutrition Watchdog‘ has come up with some amazing alternatives.
For full details about Mike’s program – go here…
Now, Are You Excited About Trying Some Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes?
Well, this is your lucky day! I’ve written a healthy slow cooker ecipe book I believe you’ll enjoy.
This cookbook offers a good variety of crockpot recipes that are not only delicious, but also easy to prepare.
In fact, this book is available from Amazon Kindle.
In conclusion, I hope you found these crock pot healthy recipes ideas to be just what you were searching for!
Wait! Don’t Stop Reading Now!
Before you leave, be sure and get my free newsletter with cool recipes, cooking tips & more to satisfy your family’s hunger pains..
To make sure it’s still open, check below…
Thanks for stopping by – Jean
Filed under: Healthy Recipes