At the present time, cooking beef stew in a slow cooker is very popular among married and single adults.
And, what’s so great is there are tons of slow cooker beef stew recipes available to choose from.
The slow cooker beef curry stew recipe below allows you to have a fully cooked dish prepared when you return home from work or running errands.
Where’s The Beef? Slow Cooker Beef Curry Stew Recipe That Is!
Beef is very popular among my loved ones, so I prepare it as often as I can.
And, since I like my beef to be tender and juicy, my slow cooker allows me to cook it slow for a long period of time.
When I cook beef in my slow cooker, I’m assured my dish I serve to my loved ones for dinner will be flavorful and satisfying.
Furthermore, I would like to share with you my slow cooker beef curry stew recipe with peppers and tomatoes.
It is the perfect meal to serve to your family. Above all, it’s so easy to prepare, which makes it even better.
Slow Cooker Beef Curry Stew
Beef stew meat (one pound)
Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
Ginger -1 teaspoon (fresh and chopped)
Garlic – 2 cloves (minced)
Jalapeno pepper – 1 fresh and diced
Curry powder – 1 tablespoon
Diced tomatoes with juice – 1 can (14.5 ounce size)
Onion – 1 sliced and quartered
Beef broth – 1 cup
1. Pour the olive oil in your favorite skillet and place on burner set on medium heat.
2. Place beef stew in heated skillet, completely brown meat, then remove from skillet.
3. After taking meat from skillet, reserve all juices.
4. Season meat with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Still using the same skillet, put in the ginger, garlic and jalapeno and blend thoroughly.
6. Cook approximately two minutes or until ingredients are tender.
7. Season ingredients in skillet with curry powder, then stir in the diced tomatoes and juice.
8. Put the sliced and quartered onion pieces in the bottom of the slow cooker, then put layers of the cooked stew meat.
9. Pour the entire skillet mixture into slow cooker along with the beef broth and mix.
10. Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours.
Hope this Slow Cooker Beef Curry Stew Recipe becomes one of your family’s favorites.
Looking for More Delicious Slow Cooker Beef Recipes Like This One?
I’ve written several recipe books I believe you’ll enjoy. One includes 35 slow cooker beef recipes to make cooking easier for you.
And, this book is available from the world’s largest retailer.
Just about everyone knows (women and men alike) that slow cooker beef or ground is tender, moist, easy to prepare and economical.
Yes, there are so many benefits of cooking soups or stews in your crock pot.
You Don’t Have to Be an Expert Chef!
In fact, Johnny G. says;
“Excellent recipes, I especially like the Southern Roast with Coca Cola.” – Johnny G.
Get this and all the rest of my 35 Slow Cooker Beef Recipes Here
I hope you enjoyed this tasty slow cooker beef curry stew recipe and will stop by often.
Wait! Before You Go, Experience The Joy of Cooking Right In Your Inbox!
Yes, I’ve put together a free newsletter with cooking tips, recipes & more to help you experience the joy of cooking firsthand. Check below to make sure it’s still open for subscription.
And, by the way, if you want more joy of cooking tips and recipes to help you become an expert chef in your own kitchen — stop by my website anytime.
Thanks – Jean
Filed under: Beef Recipes