When I first began my cooking adventure, I didn’t know what people were talking about when they said slow cooker. I later found out the appliance my Mom cooked her slow cooker pork chops in was also called a crock pot
So, whether you want to call it slow cooker or crock pot, you can definitely prepare some easy and mouth-watering slow cooker pork chop meals that even the pickiest eater will ask for seconds.
No, it’s not surprising that pork is a top pick for the slow cooker. Because who can resist the natural rich flavor and tenderness of a pork chop dinner?
I know my family can’t and that is why I love preparing such a wonderful meal for them.
By the way,I ran across this video & thought I would share it with you along with some more slow cooker pork chop recipes.
Let’s Get Started Preparing These Delicious Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipes!!
Transcription of the video….
Servings – 4
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
Step 1: In a shallow bowl, combine 1/4 cup flour, mustard, garlic pepper and seasoned salt.
Step 2: Add pork chops, one at a time, and dredge to coat.
Step 3: In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
Step 4: Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Pour broth over chops.
Step 5: Cook, covered, on low for 2-3 hours or until meat is tender.
Step 6: Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm.
Step 7: Whisk remaining flour into cooking juices until smooth; cook, covered, on high until gravy is thickened.
Slow Cooker Fruit Pork Chops
- Pork loin chops – 4 bone-in 1 inch thick
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Dried Rosemary – 1/8 teaspoon crushed
- Dill Weed – 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground Ginger – 1/8 teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Fruit Cocktail – 1 (15.25 ounce) can
- Red Wine Vinegar or Cider Vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Prepared Mustard – 1 tablespoon
- Orange Peel – 1/4 teaspoon (grated)
- Cornstarch – 2 tablespoons
- Cold Water – 2 tablespoons
Step 1: Sprinkle pork chops with salt, pepper, rosemary, dill and ginger.
Step 2: In a skillet, brown chips on both sides in oil; transfer to a slow cooker.
Step 3: Drain fruit cocktail. In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, orange
peel and reserved fruit juice. Pour over pork.
Step 4: Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender.
Step 5: Remove chops and keep warm. Strain the cooking liquid into a
Step 6: Combine the cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into the cooking liquid.
Step 7: Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
Step 8: Add fruit cocktail; heat through. Serve over pork chop.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Rice
- Pork Chops – 4 boneless, center cut
- Brown Rice – 1/3 cup uncooked
- White Rice – 2/3 cup uncooked
- Onion – 1/2 cup chopped
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- Green Peas – 8 ounces
- Water Chestnuts – 1 (5 ounce) can sliced, drained
- Fresh Mushrooms – 4 ounces sliced
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Beef Broth – 10 ounces
- Worcestershire Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Dry Onion Soup Mix – 1 (1 ounce) envelope
- Black Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
Step 1: In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops on both sides.
Step 2: Lightly spray the slow cooker with cooking spray.
Ste0 3: Add brown and white rice, onion, butter, peas, water chestnuts, and
mushrooms to the slow cooker.
Step 4: Pour in water, broth, and Worcestershire sauce.
Step 5: Now, stir in onion soup mix and season with pepper,and top with pork chops.
Step 6: Cover, and cook on LOW setting for 7 to 9 hours, or on HIGH setting
for 4 to 5 hours.
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Pork Chops
- Tomato Sauce – 3 (8 ounce) cans
- Condensed Tomato Soup – 1 (10.75 ounce) can undiluted
- Small Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Bay Leaf – 1
- Celery Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Italian Seasoning – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pork Chops – 6 (1 inch thick) Bone-in
- Olive or Vegetable Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Hot Cooked Spaghetti
Step 1: In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the tomato sauce, soup, onion, bay
leaf, celery seed and Italian seasoning.
Step 2: In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Add to the slow cooker.
Step 3: Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
Step 4: Discard bay leaf. Serve chops and sauce over spaghetti
I have a feeling you and your family enjoy eating pork, so if I’m right, you are going to love these recipes
By the way, I’ve complied several recipe books I believe you’ll enjoy. One includes 35 Slow Cooker Pork Recipes that will give you several more meal ideas to prepare for your loved ones.
And, this book is available from the world’s largest retailer.
Hope you enjoyed these pork casserole recipe ideas and if you would like more like this go here.
Wait! Before You Go, Experience The Joy of Cooking Right In Your Inbox!
And, yes I’ve put together a free newsletter with cooking tips, recipes & more to help you experience the joy of cooking first hand.
Check below to make sure it’s still open for subscription.
And, if you want more joy of cooking tips and recipes to help you become an expert chef in your own kitchen — stop by my website anytime.
Thanks & come back soon!
Filed under: Pork Recipes