Have you already started making plans for your Valentine’s Day dinner? Perhaps, since all your kids are out of the house,you are looking for some simple slow cooker Valentine recipes .
Or, maybe you just want a change of tempo & considering preparing an intimate meal at home for just the two of you..
If so, this is the perfect place to start.
So, I would like to share with you 4 of my favorite slow cooker Valentine Recipes.
In other words, keep reading to give your favorite Valentine a special dinner they’ll never forget.
Now Is The Time To Get Ready for Slow Cooker Valentine Recipes
Stuffed Chicken W/ Swiss Cheese & Ham
Chicken breasts – 3 whole (skinless, boneless)
Swiss cheese slices – 3 large (halved)
Ham slices – 3 large, thin (halved)
Margarine – 2 tablespoons
Cream of mushroom or Cream of chicken soup – 1 can
Milk – 3 tablespoons
Black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
1. First, cut whole chicken breasts in half, then flatten each with a wooden mallet.
2. Next, cover each half of chicken with a half slice of cheese and ham. then roll up and secure with toothpicks.
3. Melt margarine in a skillet, then add each chicken roll and brown, then place browned chicken rolls in slow cooker.
4. Then mix soup, milk and black pepper and pour over chicken, covering chicken rolls thoroughly.
5. Place cover on slow cooker and cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
Saucy Pork Chops and Potatoes
Pork chops – 4 to 6
Potatoes – 6 to 8 medium (chopped into large pieces)
Cream of chicken soup – 2 cans (fat-free)
Dressing mix – 2 packages (dry Ranch)
Milk – 1 cup
Dried parsley (optional)
1. First, spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray, then place chopped potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
2. Next, put the pork chops on top of the potatoes. 3. Now, mix together the condensed soups, Ranch dressing mix and milk, then pour mixture over the pork chops.
4. Put cover on slow cooker and cook on low 6 to 7 hours or high 4 hours.
5. Use the extra sauce left in the slow cooker as a gravy for the potatoes and the pork chops.
6. If desired, sprinkle dried parsley over top.
Sauce & Mustard Steak W/ White Wine
Steaks – 4 to 6
A-1 sauce – 2 tablespoons
Dijon mustard – 2 tablespoons
White wine – 1/4 cup
1. First, put the A-1 steak sauce and Dijon mustard in a small bowl and mix.
2. Next, spread the mixture on all sides of each piece of steak.
3. Then put the steaks in your slow cooker and pour in the 1/4 cup of white wine.
4. Place cover on slow cooker and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
5. Serve with rice, potatoes or vegetable
Apple & Cinnamon Spiced Wine
Dry red wine – 2 bottles
Apples – 3 (cored and sliced thin)
Cloves – 3 (whole)
Cinnamon sticks – 2
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
1. First, put all ingredients in your slow cooker and combine thoroughly.
2. Place cover on slow cooker and cook on high 1 to 2 hours.
What Are You Cooking For Your Special One This Valentine’s Day?
If you’re looking for a way you & your loved one can have a nice romantic Valentine’s Day at home, check out my 15 Slow Cooker Valentine Recipes.
Now, how simple will that be? Having a nice romantic meal prepared with candlelight & wine. And still filled with excitement about spending a romantic evening with your love done.
Want to Hear More Exciting New? Experience The Joy of Cooking Right In Your Inbox!
By the way, I’ve put together a free newsletter with cooking tips, recipes & more to help you experience the joy of cooking firsthand. Check below to make sure it’s still open for subscription.
In conclusion, if you want more joy of cooking tips and recipes to help you become an expert chef in your own kitchen — stop by my website anytime.
Hope you & your loved one have a very Happy Valentine’s Day!
Thanks – Jean